Please plan your journey and allow plenty of time to reach the Grounds. Public transport and roads around the Grounds may be heavily congested.
• Car Park 5 is available to book for registered debenture holders. Please call 020 7283 4040 or email email@example.com should you require assistance with booking debenture holders' car parking in a Car Park 5
• Car Park 6 is available for all ticket holders and can be pre-booked.
• Motorcycle and minibus parking is also available in Car Park 6.
Due to the temporary closure of Church Road this year, please follow the signposted routes that correspond to the colour of your parking pass rather than relying on sat nav directions.
• An area within Car Park 5 is available for registered debenture holders with blue badges.
• An area within Car Park 6 is available for all other blue badge holders.
• Blue Badge drop-off points are available opposite Gate 13 on Somerset Road.
GUEST ARRIVAL HUB
Debenture Hosts are located at the Guest Arrival Hub to answer any questions. Seating, a toilet and light refreshments are also available
Please use the TfL Journey Planner to choose the best mode of transport. Check train journey times for Wimbledon Station here.
Southfields Station (District Line) - a 20 minute walk to the Grounds.
Wimbledon Station (District Line/South Western Railway/London Trams) - a 25 minute walk to the Grounds. Please note this route involves a steep hill.
Wimbledon Park Station (District Line) – a 25 minute walk to the Grounds.
CHURCH ROAD CLOSURE
Please note that Church Road remains partially closed for the duration of The Championships. This may affect how you approach the Grounds if travelling by taxi, private car or if parking. Please familiarise yourself with the changes and remember to pass the information on to friends, family and guests.
TAXI & DROP-OFF
• Wimbledon Station: taxis drop off at the bottom of Marryat Road close to Gates 12 and 13.
• Southfields Station: taxis for the Grounds depart from the rank in Augustus Road adjacent to the station and drop off inside Car Park 8.
• Ride sharing apps must use the designated drop-off areas located on Maryatt Road and Victoria Road. Please note that Uber, Bolt cars etc. cannot pass through the Church Road closure.
PRIVATE TAXIS & CHAUFFEUR CARS
• Due to the partial closure of Church Road, the arrival experience has changed.
• In the morning all private taxis and chauffeur cars should approach the site from the south (from Wimbledon).
• Please request a digital Temporary Access Pass from The AA in advance to gain access through the road closure for drop off near to the Guest Arrival Hub in Car Park 5. Our dedicated team can arrange this for you if you require assistance.
• This will be emailed to you and must be shown on arrival to allow the vehicle past the road closure and directly to the Guest Arrival Hub in Car Park 5.
• Please note this pass does not entitle the holder to park. Once drop-off has taken place the driver must exit by Car Park 8, north on to Church Road.
REQUESTING A TEMPORARY ACCESS PASS
Our dedicated team can arrange this for you if you require assistance.
Re-entering the Grounds.
Your mobile ticket allows you to exit and re-enter the Grounds. Guests are asked to ensure that they have their ticket and Photo ID with them at all times.
LEAVING THE GROUNDS
If travelling by public transport
- For Wimbledon and the south, please exit via Gates 12 or 13 for the bus shuttle to Wimbledon.
- For Southfields and the north, please leave via Gates 1,4 or 5 for a 15-minute walk to Southfields.
- Ride sharing app pick-up points are located on Maryatt Road and Victoria Road. Please note that Uber, Bolt cars etc cannot pass through the Church Road closure.
- Please exit via Gate 4 for taxis to Southfields and the north. Walk across Church Road and the taxi rank is situated in the AELTC Wimbledon Park.
- Please exit via Gate 12 for taxis to Wimbledon and the south. The taxi rank is on Somerset Road.
If you have a chauffeur car or private taxi booked
- The pick-up point is at the Guest Arrival Hub at Car Park 5.
- Please inform the cloakroom Debenture Hosts when you are ready to leave and they will inform the Guest Arrival Hub team.
- Please note, collection access to Car Park 5 for chauffeur cars opens from 3pm and access is via entrance to Car Park 8 on Church Road, from the north. Drivers will need to display their Temporary Access Pass to gain entry.